The Slam book Tag!!!
Shantanu is right. It is indeed good to be a kid sometimes. I have slam book memories. Not all very good ones. But answering questions like these sounds like fun.
1. What is your middle name?
Dont have a middle name.
2. How big is your bed?
Its a Queen bed. Regrettingthat purchase. Should have bought a super king bed. Sujay has been creeping into bed with us at all times and all of a sudden I feel something poking my eye. I almost shout at sudarshan and then realize that its my little baby. So have a queen bed but wish it was a super king bed.
3.What are you listening to right now?
Rediscovered "Killing me Softly" by Fugees. And of course November Rain (I made it my ring tone as I never tire listening to it)
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Idli. And coffee
5. Last person you hugged?
Sujay. Luckily he is at a age when Mommy is still allowed to hug him.
6. How is the weather right now?
Awesome. Hate sitting in my cube. wish I was doing a nice long run. May be Nandi
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Annoying salesperson from HSBC Bank selling me a gold card
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His face
9. Favorite type of Food?
Mexican
10 . Have you ever cried over a love lost?
Of course. Whats the point of having a lost love without the drama of tears. A la Devdas
11. Last Movie you watched? Khoya Khoya Chand.
12. Do you have any piercings?
Yes
13. Favorite Movie?
Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version), Sound of Music, Wedding Date (only so that I can lust after Dermot Mulroney. The Story is bekar)
14. What were you doing before filling this out?
Attempting to finish something before my 2 pm meeting. but what teh hell. Isnt this more important?
15. Have you ever loved someone?Yes
16. Who would you like to see right now?
Dermot Mulroney. I can see him anytime.
17. What color are your bedroom walls?
Cream, My land lord is so boring. But if it was my own place it would be yellow or may be red and gold.
18. Have you ever fired a gun?No
19. Do you like to travel by plane? Sure.It saves time. Its like when someone asked me if I dont mind C-sections. Of course I dont. It saves time.
20. Right-handed or Left-handed?Right-handed.
21. If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Lake Elizabeth, Fremont or Market Street, San Francisco or back in my living room in Milpitas.
22. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?Yes- Something on Pogo or CeeBees. Last one I watched was NumberJacks
23. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
Sujay's picture.
24. Favorite hangout:
Airlines after a nice run @ Cubbon or mom's house.
25. 3 things you can't live without?
My thoughts, my freedom and my men ( Sudarshan and Sujay)
26. Favorite songs?
Always by Bon Jovi, November Rain GNR, Keith Urban
27. What are you afraid of?
Not being able to run!
28. What are your nicknames?
Meghs, Meghu, Megh, Mango (when Suj couldnt say Meghu)
29. Stuck on a deserted island, and can only bring one thing?
A good fat book-Gone With the Wind
30. First thing you'll save in a fire?
Sujay
31. What is your favorite color? Blue
32. What are the things you always bring with you? My phone
33. What did you want to be when you were a kid?A teacher
34. What do you usually do when the alarm turns on? Decide if I am running or going on the Elliptical
35. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Better Sleep as I a have to wake up and run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-)
Thanks!
Post a Comment